Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Christmas List: Top 5

Hey guys!  I thought I would show you guys the top 5 things on my Christmas list this year.  Let me know what your favorites are!  These are in no particular order, by the way.


I need this Popsugar Must Have Box subscription in my life.  I've watched countless unboxing videos on YouTube, and I absolutely love every single product that I've seen.  Boxes include books, food, clothing, jewelry, beauty products (not all at the same time, of course!).  I've always wanted to have a subscription to something like Birchbox or Ipsy, but I think Popsugar takes the cake.


Next up: the Sigma Beauty Premium Kit.  You may be surprised to know that I don't have many makeup brushes, and the face brushes that I do have are crap.  I just recently bought some Real Techniques brushes, but I want to explore what else is out there. This set is $189, which I think is a fabulous price for so many brushes.  I don't own anything from Sigma, so I'd love to have this set to get me started!

NARS Guy Bourdin Limited Edition Palette is something I've been lusting after ever since I heard that it came out.  It's sold out nearly everywhere, but I won't give up on it!  I don't have anything from NARS, but it's my Mom's favorite high end makeup brand - I just need to be introduced to the world of Orgasm and Laguna!


I saw the Camden Tote when I was in Madewell a couple of months ago, and because it was $218, I kept it in the back of my mind to ask for for Christmas.  I love how it has a shoulder strap but also can be carried on its own.  It's structured, but not stiff.  This leather bag is roomy, versatile, and elegant.  I can't remember when I purchased my last purse, which is a tan leather Ralph Lauren.  As much as I love it, it's been years.  I just need a change, and I think this bag is perfect.


Lastly, I'd love a Polaroid camera.  They're not very expensive, and you can get them almost anywhere.  This one is from Target.  I think the pictures will be great for hanging up in my room!





No comments:

Post a Comment