Monday, December 2, 2013

Monday Motivation #5 | Take Time


Hello, everyone!  I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving.  I'm back on my regular schedule, and I thought these words of wisdom I stumbled upon earlier were fitting, especially for us college kids who are preparing for finals.

We are so preoccupied with our jobs, with school, with our kids, and with all sorts of other obligations that it almost seems selfish to take time for ourselves.  But taking just a few minutes a day, or taking just a few hours a week to relax and do exactly what you want will benefit you in ways you can't imagine.  Pick up a book.  Call a friend you haven't talked to in a while.  Paint.  Watch that movie you've been dying to see.  It refreshes you, and it makes you feel more prepared for everything that you have to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment