Thursday, December 5, 2013

Current Obsessions #6

I have quite a random smattering of things to share with you guys, so let's get started!


This hooded knit sweater from American Rag is so comfortable!  I love the pattern on it, there are so many different textures, and it's perfect for one of those lazy rainy days.  It's not a heavy, heavy sweater, but it still keeps you warm and shnuggly.  I'm actually wearing it as I'm typing this right now!


Look!  It's Biggest Loser approved popcorn!  My mom is quite a health nut, and she bought this but didn't like the taste.  I took a few bites and loved the parmesan and herb flavoring.  This is a truly gigantic bag, so it'll last you forever.  I'm quite a popcorn addict as it is, and I'm glad that I've found a healthy alternative to the usual movie popcorn that I devour.


I have become a huge fan of mint tea.  I have this odd habit of drinking half of it as is without adding anything to it, but once I get to that halfway mark on my mug, I add a bit of honey to sweeten it up.  Even though this Tazo version is caffeine free, I find it very refreshing, rejuvenating, and energizing.  I tend to drink this at night when I have a lot of work to do but don't want to drink caffeine.  It wakes me right up!   


This Merry Marshmallow Kiss is by far my favorite holiday scent from Bath & Body Works.  Don't get me wrong - I thoroughly enjoy all of their other holiday scents, too, but I just love this one.  It's a more sophisticated scent, despite the name.  It's not overwhelmingly sweet, with notes of pear, bergamot, raspberry, jasmine, amber, and vanilla.  I love the complex scent of this, and I look forward to slathering this lotion on my skin after the shower every day.


I recently bought the Real Techniques Core Collection, and this Buffing Brush is by far my favorite of the four.  It blends your foundation flawlessly - it's unlike any other brush that I've used thus far.  This has become an absolute must-have in my brush collection, and I can't go a day without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment